9/28/11

K-Mart ~ Double Coupon Event 9/25 - 10/1/11

K-Mart is doing doubling coupons up to 99¢ face value for this week only.  Yes, I realize it's already Wednesday.  It's been one of those weeks for me (moving slow due to health issues).  Plus I wanted to actually get a decent list going that would make a trip to K-Mart worthwhile.  I also wanted to test this out so I could confirm prices and how the coupons would ring up.  Anyhoo, I haven't heard if this is a national event or not, so please check your ad to see if your store is participating.

Details: Ad states it's good only on grocery, health, and beauty products.  There is a limit of 4 like coupons and you need to use their reward card. What this means, is that coupons 99¢ and under will be doubled.  Those $1 or more won't.  So if you have a $0.75/1 cpn, it will deduct $1.50 off the product! If you have 5 of these coupons, only 4 will double.  In this case, do multiple orders to maximize your savings.  Sometimes the buy 1, get 1 free coupons will "double" too.  You're probably thinking, "Huh? Whatcha talkin' about Willis?"...lol!  Let me explain...I have a buy 1 Hershey bar (new air one), get any Hershey bar free coupon.  Say they are 99¢ each.  Well, when the cashier enters the 99¢ for the free bar, the register's computer might double that so I could end up doing the happy dance with two free bars in my hands!

Coupons auto-adjusted so no overage.  The b1g1 free coupons acted strange so watch that. They didn't have the new Hershey bars so no dancing for me (lol!).  The Hershey bars are buy 2, get 1 free though!

Below are the deals that I found in no particular order doing an online search. Let me know if you come across any new ones.


Chinet Casual Paper Plates (green or blue) ~ $1.50

Use $0.50/1 IP cpn (like Chinet on Facebook)
(Look around the plates and you might find a tearpad for $1 off with a limit of 5.  Some packs may have a $0.55/1 peelie.)
= $0.50 or $0.40 w/peelie

Powerade are on sale for $1 each and if you buy 10, you get 5 free.
Buy 15
Use 6 $075/2 tearpad found on cooler if you are lucky
- $5 K-Mart promo
= $1 for 15 bottles!
(I didn't get to test this one as I don't have the tearpads.)

Buy 1 Welch's Jelly ~ $1.79 (my store had it for $1.99) Price is for the big plastic jar.
Use $0.75/1 IP cpn (welchs.com)
= $0.29 or $0.49 depending on price

Buy 2 Skintimate or Edge shave gel ~ on sale for buy 1, get 1 free (They were $2.79 for me)
Use 2 $0.75/1 IP cpn (coupons.com) 
- $2.79 price of one can from the b1g1 free sale
FREE or super cheap!

Buy 2 Nescafe 7 stick packs ~ $1.29 each (shelf price, rang up $1 for me)
Use 2 Nescafe Taster's Choice Any .65/1 or the b1g1 free (same site) 
= FREE!
(I would not use the b1g1free cpn as it auto-deducted just $1 for me.)

Buy Vitamin Water ~ $1.00 each
Use $0.55/1 tearpad 
= FREE!

Buy Oral B Essential Floss ~ $1.79
Use $0.75/1 Oral B Floss or Floss Picks, exp. 9/30/11 (8/28/11 P&G)
$0.29! 
(I didn't do this one as I couldn't find my coupon.)

Buy 2 Skinny Cow Singles ~ $0.99 each
Use B1G1 free Skinny Cow Singles Chocolate Candy, exp. 10/31/11 (7/31/11 RP)
= FREE!
(I didn't do this one as I couldn't find my coupon.)




Happy Couponing!



No comments:

Post a Comment