11/3/11

K-Mart ~ Double Coupon Event through 11/5/11

K-Mart is doing doubling coupons up to 99¢ face value through Saturday.  You will need your reward card scanned to get the additional discount.   Be sure to get the monthly booklet as there is a coupon for a free pack of Oreo cookies when you buy $25 or more from the grocery, health and beauty departments.  I'm not sure if there are limits on how many "like" coupons you can use.  Usually it is a limit of 4 "like" coupons per transaction.  Below are some deals.  I'll update if I find more and please share if you come across any.



Chinet Casual Paper Plates (green or blue) ~ $1.50
Use $0.50/1 IP cpn (like Chinet on Facebook)
(Look around the plates as some packs may have a $0.55/1 peelie.)
= $0.50 or $0.40 w/peelie

Buy 2 Nescafe 7 stick packs ~ $1.29 each (shelf price, rang up $1 for me)
Use 2 Nescafe Taster's Choice Any .65/1 or the b1g1 free (same site) 
= FREE!
(I would not use the b1g1free cpn as it auto-deducted just $1 for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment