8/27/11

Walgreens ~ 8/28 - 9/3/11 Ad highlights

Ad scan can be found here. (make sure it shows your zip code)

Hubby checked this out and told me it was a good ad.  Why?  Bluebell ice cream is on sale for $3.99! lol!

Please note that this week starts a new month for the deals at Walgreens.  That means we will get a new monthly booklet on 8/28 and different mega-saver deals.

Below are the deals that I am I going to focus on for this week.

RR deals:
Buy 1 Estroven Dietary Supplement at $10 each, earn a $10 RR.
- $3/1 printable cpn (link here)

Buy 2 Oral B Complete Dental Toothbrush, Crest Deep Clean Toothpaste, or Glide Floss at 2/$5, earn $3RR.
- various coupons in the 7/31 and 8/28 P&G inserts

Buy 1 Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm, 0.15 oz, Lime Twist or Vanilla at $1.50 each, earn a $1.50 RR. ~  Free after RR!

Non-RR deals:
Grocery:
Blue Bell ice cream ~ $3.99 each

Welch's Grape Jelly, 32 oz. or Planters Peanut Butter 16.3 oz ~ 2/$3
- $075/1 or $0.75/2 Planters peanut butter, exp. 10/02/11 (08/21/11 SS)


Non-grocery:
Pond's Cold Cream 3.5 oz. Dry Skin Cream 3.9 oz. or Towelettes 15 or 30 pk. ~ B1G1 free (prices starting at $3.49)

Buy 40 4x6 prints, get 40 free with in-ad coupon

Other notable deals:
Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue, 9 big rolls ~ $4

Buy $30 worth of participating P&G items, receive a $10 RR.
(See add for list of items that are included.  I'll try to update if I come across any additional information.)

Buy 1 Playtex GentleGlide or Sport Tampons, 18 pk at $3.99 each, earn $1 RR. ~ Free after RR and cpn!
- $2/1 off Playtex GentleGlide tampons, exp. 10/09/11 (08/14/11 SS)

Buy Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, 4 oz. or 360º Toothbrush at $3.99 each, earn $2RR.
- $1/1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste (08/28/11 SS)

Buy 4 M&M's 12.6 oz. size bags at 4/$10, earn $5 RR.
(Note:  This might be $5 off towards your next M&M's purchase.)


***Update: 8/28 morning***
The Planters Peanut Butter seems to be a hot one.  I bought the last two at my local store and the other one did not have any on the shelf.  So be sure to get rain checks or price match at another store that carries that brand.  I stock up on peanut butter especially with us being in hurricane season right now. 

I didn't see the Colgate Optic White or Crest toothpaste but then I wasn't really looking for it this morning.  I was on the hunt for extra newspapers.  None of the ones I looked at had the P&G insert!  So I am back to square one on working out my scenarios.  By the way, hubby didn't get his ice cream as they don't carry his favorite flavor.  




No comments:

Post a Comment