1/7/12

$10 MIR on Neutrogena Products


There is a new Neutrogena rebate that starts tomorrow, 01/08/12, and runs thru 02/08/12.  You can get $10 back when you purchase $30 worth of participating products.  If you buy products from this line, this is a good way to offset the cost.  Direct link to the form can be found here.  Go here for some coupons to print as well.  If I see any deals, I'll try to remember to share. I imagine we will see some soon since the rebate starts tomorrow.  (Thanks to forthemommas for the heads up.)

Rebate details from their website:
*Offer valid on eligible product purchases totaling $30 or more, made 1/08/12 through 2/08/12. Rebate requests must be postmarked on or before 3/08/12. Offer limited to U.S. residents only. Must be 18 years or older to participate. Offer not valid where prohibited by law. Limit one rebate per name, address, or envelope. Please allow 6-8 weeks for rebate delivery. No P.O. Boxes, only street or rural addresses are acceptable (except in N.D.). 

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Dog Bones & Ribbons Dog Needlepoint Christmas Stocking

    ReplyDelete