1/10/12

Progresso ~ Souper You Contest and $1.25/4 Coupon

At the start of the new year, I make one or two resolutions which are more like goals that I set for myself.  Last year, I kept it really simple and came up with one that I couldn't let slide.  It was simply to do better.  I'm going to use it again for this year but with a twist.  My 2012 Resolution is: To do better and To set a monthly goal that I can actually achieve.  I have bigger goals but knowing myself I need to take baby steps to get there.  I feel that I can achieve them by doing it one step at a time!

With that in mind, one goal is to eat healthier.  For the month of January, I am participating in the Boost Your Budget Pantry Challenge.  One of the goals that I set for myself was to bring my lunch to work more so I wouldn't be tempted to grab some fast food.  Canned soup is perfect for this as I can keep some in my desk for those times that I forget to bring something.  I usually get Progresso as they offer a variety of soups and have enough in them to fill me up.  So I was thrilled when I found out that Progresso bringing back their Souper You Contest.  Plus there is also a $1.25/4 Progresso coupon that you can print!


The online coupon or information about Progresso Soup or the Souper You® Contest was provided to me by Progresso through MyBlogSpark! 


Progresso has 40 delicious soups with 100 calories or less per serving, Progresso Soup has a variety of offerings that help you beat diet boredom and satisfy your taste cravings, while helping you stick to your weight management calorie goals. Progresso soups are packed with hearty ingredients like pasta, beans, rice, meat and vegetables that suit your taste buds and make you feel good about including it in your meal choices. 


This year, the Souper You® Contest will provide three lucky winners with an ultimate makeover experience in Hollywood; this includes a trip for 2 to Los Angeles, California where the winner will receive a head-to-toe makeover including hair and makeup, guided shopping spree with a $1,000 fashion retailer gift card, $1,000 spending money and 2 tickets to this season´s live finale of NBC´s The Biggest Loser

Progresso is asking fans to visit www.SouperYou.com and submit their photo with a brief essay about why they love Progresso soups and why they deserve a makeover, by no later than February 22nd.  Fans can check back on March 12th for the announcement of the top ten finalists, and to vote for their favorite finalist until March 25th.

In addition, click here to download a printable coupon for $1.25 off the purchase of four (4) cans of Progresso Soup!    


Also, tune into The Biggest Loser on NBC Tuesdays at 8/7c.  Click here to watch this amazing video of the 2011 winner experience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment