1/10/12

Wal-Mart ~ 3 Sun Bird Seasoning Mixes 56¢ after coupons!


Two coupons for Sun Bird mixes can be found on coupons.com.
  • Buy 1, get 1 free on any Sun Bird product, good up to $1.00 (use zip 77449)
  • $1.00/1 off  any Sun Bird product (use zip 90210)
These are seasoning mixes to help prepare Asian meals.  I personally have not used them as I make these meals from scratch.  So I can't vouch for them.  Now here is a deal that you could do at Wal-Mart to test them out for free or super cheap.  Wal-Mart has the Sun Bird seasoning mixes for around 78¢ each.  This is a regular sale price.  

Deal scenario:
Buy:
3 Sun Bird seasoning packets (@ 78¢ each)
Sub-total = $2.34
Use:
- B1,G1 free IP cpns (will deduct 78¢ for each one)
- $1/1 IP cpn
Pay: $0.56 plus any tax! This makes them around 19¢ each after coupons.

**Note by Naomi: You could score overage with just buying one and using the $1/1 cpn.  I tend to have issues using coupons at WM.  So I try to have beep-free orders.  Plus, I would rather have more of a product than a little bit of overage.  As always deals at WM are highly YMMV!

(Thanks iheartthemart for the coupon FYI and deal idea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment